Weather Advance will be issuing its official first edition of our winter 2014-2015 Outlook. This outlook will be based off of preliminary conditions, that CAN AND LIKELY WILL CHANGE. This forecast will be released Wednesday June 25th 2014. In this first outlook here is what will be contained.
Weather Advance Preliminary Winter forecast 2014- Will Include
- Temperature Outlook Map: We will be including a temperature outlook map on our winter 2014-2015 map.
- Precipitation Outlook Map: We will be including a Precipitation outlook map which will include a bellow average precip, above average precip, and around average precip map.
- La Nina, EL Nino, Neautral: We will be including a update on the current and future condition of the Pacific to explain our views on our winter forecast
Weather Advance Preliminary Winter forecast 2014- Will NOT Include
- Snowfall Prediction Map- This will be included in our second update which will be in Early August.
- Regional Winter Outlook Video- This will be included in our Third update which will be in Mid-September.
- Unveiling of our new “Winter Weather Alert Page” will not be included until July 1st 2014. We will give you some sneak peaks tomorrow on what we are including on our winter alert page, and new features we will be adding next winter.